+1 maintenance

Matthias Klose
I didn't work the full two days on Mon/Tue on +1, because I was already working
on things during the XMas/New Year break, mostly:

 - accepting new binary packages
 - doing no-change uploads for imported transitions
 - resolving component mismatches for those transitions

Continued with the transition work on Mon/Tue.

Also cursed all the ros-* autopkg test failures, writing triggers for all of
them.  From my point of view this is wasted time.  If we want to use
all-proposed=1, it's not helpful if we don't have a working kernel.  So maybe we
need a all-userspace-proposed=1 trigger as well.

Matthias