[13.10 64Bit Beta1]-UEFI GRUB Not Working After Install?

[13.10 64Bit Beta1]-UEFI GRUB Not Working After Install?

Jesse Palser-2
[13.10 64Bit Beta1]-UEFI GRUB Not Working After Install?

Hi,

I downloaded Kubuntu 13.10 64Bit Beta1 and verified the md5sum and
burned to a DVD and verified the burned DVD.

I successfully installed Kubuntu 13.10 64Bit Beta1 onto my desktop, but
when I boot system I get a GRUB prompt and no OS ?
Seems like something went wrong with UEFI GRUB installation? (BIOS does
show Kubuntu UEFI HDD)

How do I fix this problem with Kubuntu 13.10 64Bit Beta1 on my desktop?
Thanks!

PS - I have an Asus Sabertooth 990FX Gen2.0 AMD motherboard with UEFI.

Jesse

http://16bitsoft.com/V2/Images/Stuff/Kubuntu_13_10_64Bit_Beta1_GRUB_Error-01.png

Re: [13.10 64Bit Beta1]-UEFI GRUB Not Working After Install?

surruk51
I wish to report, I have the same problem.

Has anyone offered/found a solution.

PC is a Lenovo S410p

Kubuntu 13.10 was installed from DVD burned from an ISO image. Checksums fully verified.

On boot from HD after install, just offers the grub> prompt