17.10 Milestone Participation

flocculant
Just to get the stone rolling so no moss gets in on the act :)

My position is that (early) milestones are pretty much useless - same
position as before ...

Would put forward that we again only involve ourselves in the Beta's.

Kev

JMZ

Re: 17.10 Milestone Participation

JMZ
What is the proposed codename for 17.10?  Has this been determined by now?

Jordan

On 04/18/2017 12:34 PM, flocculant wrote:

> Just to get the stone rolling so no moss gets in on the act :)
>
> My position is that (early) milestones are pretty much useless - same
> position as before ...
>
> Would put forward that we again only involve ourselves in the Beta's.
>
> Kev

Re: 17.10 Milestone Participation

flocculant
No idea. We'll find out in the normal manner.

On 18/04/17 17:41, JMZ wrote:

> What is the proposed codename for 17.10?  Has this been determined by
> now?
>
> Jordan
>

> On 04/18/2017 12:34 PM, flocculant wrote:
>> Just to get the stone rolling so no moss gets in on the act :)
>>
>> My position is that (early) milestones are pretty much useless - same
>> position as before ...
>>
>> Would put forward that we again only involve ourselves in the Beta's.
>>
>> Kev

Re: 17.10 Milestone Participation

Dave Pearson
I agree...