19.04 discover sources failure

Dale Trombley
in 19.04 in discover>sources>software sources I'm getting an error that it's trying to launch lxqt-sudo software-properties-qt
I haven't installed lxqt anything as far as I know. Any idea how to fix this?

--
Fat Trucker

Truck driver, Linux Tech, Webmaster, and Web Admin.
Volunteer Kubuntu Linux Development Tester

Re: 19.04 discover sources failure

Rik Mills-2
On 06/04/2019 01:41, Dale Trombley wrote:> in 19.04 in
discover>sources>software sources I'm getting an error that
> it's trying to launch lxqt-sudo software-properties-qt
> I haven't installed lxqt anything as far as I know. Any idea how to fix
> this?

That will be this bug, which is in the pipeline to be fixed.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-properties/+bug/1823306

Rik