Tom Haddon
Hi,

On Wednesday February 1st at 23:00 UTC we plan to perform some essential
maintenance on four of our Firewalls. We expect there to be a minute or two of network
interruption as we update each firewall in turn, which may affect services
like Ubuntu mailing lists, Launchpad and the Ubuntu wiki. We expect to
complete this work by 00:00 UTC (1 hour later).

The progress of the updates will be communicated by IRC in #canonical-sysadmin
on Freenode by Michael Foley (IRC nick foli). Please report any issues you’re
seeing there.

If you have any questions or comments please reach us in #canonical-sysadmin
on Freenode.

Thanks, Tom

Re: 2017-03-15 23:00 UTC: Service Affecting Firewall Maintenance

Colin Law
On 8 March 2017 at 14:00, Tom Haddon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday February 1st at 23:00 UTC we plan to perform some essential
> maintenance on four of our Firewalls. We expect there to be a minute or two of network
> interruption as we update each firewall in turn, which may affect services
> like Ubuntu mailing lists, Launchpad and the Ubuntu wiki. We expect to
> complete this work by 00:00 UTC (1 hour later).

April 1st possibly?

Colin

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 02:06:43PM +0000, Colin Law wrote:

> On 8 March 2017 at 14:00, Tom Haddon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wednesday February 1st at 23:00 UTC we plan to perform some essential
> > maintenance on four of our Firewalls. We expect there to be a minute or two of network
> > interruption as we update each firewall in turn, which may affect services
> > like Ubuntu mailing lists, Launchpad and the Ubuntu wiki. We expect to
> > complete this work by 00:00 UTC (1 hour later).
>
> April 1st possibly?

Sorry, this was a typo. It should have read Wednesday March 15th at 23:00 UTC