5 days before first Ubuntu Algorithm Classes

5 days before first Ubuntu Algorithm Classes

bdfhjk

Hello,

Following the Elizabeth Krumbach's advice, classes will be on #ubuntu-classroom (on Friday, 17:00 UTC). This is a better place.

Everything is ready for classes. The online judge system is working now, I encourage you to do some training tasks [1] now and help in testing it. Notes have been written some days ago[2].

We will have the real time interpretation in Spanish language[3]

Thanks,

Marek BardoĊ„ski

[1]http://onlinejudge.xn.pl

[2]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHU5TgXegp6IkRQhx7ok9HFNMPVONiWojbkIgfdFJrQ/edit