A New Kubuntu Magazine

Rick Timmis-3
Hello Kubuntu Fans

I've kicked off a new 'Kubuntu in Focus' magazine project, on the KDE GitLab

You will need a KDE Identity to access their GitLab, if you need one, you can get one
Here:-

I've set out some documentation about how things work

I have laid out a rough draft for the Issue One content.

If you have an interest in seeing a KDE, Kubuntu, Free Software magazine produced, please can you take a look around, and see if it makes sense to you.

I would love to get your thoughts and feedback on this initiative.

--
Best Wishes

Rick

For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.

       ricktimmis.com