A different printing problem, Breezy and Epson C66

A different printing problem, Breezy and Epson C66

Colin Murphy-2
I would like to use the escputil utility to check the status of my printer.  I
understand that I need to do this is RAW mode but I am having difficulty in
finding the correct command line parameters to pass, particularly the device
name.  How do I figure out what /dev/ this USB printer is connected to?  The
Printer Manager suggests 'usb://EPSON/Stylus C66' but that doesn't work.

Clues please.
--
Colin Murphy - [hidden email]

A: Because it's wrong!