AVI

Matt
is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I
can watch them on my DVD Player

Thanks

Re: AVI

Jared Greenwald
devede?

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Matt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I can
> watch them on my DVD Player
>
> Thanks

Re: AVI

squareyes-2
On 13/05/12 02:38, Matt wrote:
> is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I
> can watch them on my DVD Player
>
> Thanks

Hi,
devede will make an iso which you can then burn to a DVD.

To install  type i a terminal   sudo apt-get install devede   It's in
repositories.

Hope this helps
Winton

Re: AVI

A. Jorge Garcia
squareyes <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 13/05/12 02:38, Matt wrote:
> is there any software that I can dowload to burn AVI Files to DVD so I
> can watch them on my DVD Player
>
> Thanks

Hi,
devede will make an iso which you can then burn to a DVD.

To install type i a terminal sudo apt-get install devede It's in
repositories.

Hope this helps
Winton

What if I want to make a slide show out of some jpegs with an mp3 playing in the background emulating a digital picture frame. Is there a program I can use ro make a DVD or an mp4 like this?
TIA,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math and CS
http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com
http://www.youtube.com/calcpage2009

Re: AVI

Jared Norris
> What if I want to make a slide show out of some jpegs with an mp3 playing in
> the background emulating a digital picture frame. Is there a program I can
> use ro make a DVD or an mp4 like this?
> TIA,
> A. Jorge Garcia
> Applied Math and CS
> http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com
> http://www.youtube.com/calcpage2009

I did this last week and found the program Imagination in the repos
worked the best and gave me the best outcome with little in the way of
a learning curve. I then used DeVeDe to create an ISO from the output
of Imagination.

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris