About Devhelp in #3

can3p-2
Hello.

In the issue #3 of UWN there was an article about program DevHelp.
And you wrote, that "In addition to the documentation available via Devhelp by
default you can install more documentation".

I've searched in the repos, but there is no documentation in dev help format for
dapper, such packages exist only for breezy.

Am I looking in a wrong place? Where can I find Gtk+ or Gnome
documentation in devhelp format for dapper?

----
        can3p, [hidden email]

Re: About Devhelp in #3

Jordan Mantha
I think they are added when you install the -doc packages for what your
wanting. I'm not sure if there is a list of packages that are available
for devhelp. I think the difference between breezy and dapper versions
of devhelp is that the docs were in separate devhelp packages but are
now integrated into devhelp itself or the individual -doc packages. I
could be wrong on that though. I do have pygtk docs for example.

-Jordan Mantha

* can3p <[hidden email]> [2006-06-19 12:30:17]:

> Hello.
>
> In the issue #3 of UWN there was an article about program DevHelp.
> And you wrote, that "In addition to the documentation available via Devhelp by
> default you can install more documentation".
>
> I've searched in the repos, but there is no documentation in dev help format for
> dapper, such packages exist only for breezy.
>
> Am I looking in a wrong place? Where can I find Gtk+ or Gnome
> documentation in devhelp format for dapper?
>
> ----
> can3p, [hidden email]

"That's all very well in practice, but will it ever work in theory?" -- G. Hill
"A tidy laboratory means a lazy chemist." -- Jöns Jacob Berzelius