Activities?

Thomas Tanghus
Did the Plasma Activities concept ever catch on? I never found use for it,
and I hardly ever read or hear about people using it.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Thomas Tanghus

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

RE: Activities?

Robert Charbonneau-2

I use it rather often, I have a few desktop modes, and the activities helps me keep contextual plasma applets available on activities where they’re required.  I haven’t heard of anyone making much use of them either, but I’ve had a good run with them.  It really depends on how you organize yourself.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Did the Plasma Activities concept ever catch on? I never found use for it,

and I hardly ever read or hear about people using it.

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Thomas Tanghus

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion

Q: Why is top posting bad?

Re: Activities?

Thomas Tanghus
On Thursday, 20 February 2020 08.50.14 CET D.R.P. Charbonneau wrote:
> I use it rather often, I have a few desktop modes, and the activities helps
> me keep contextual plasma applets available on activities where they’re
> required.  I haven’t heard of anyone making much use of them either, but
> I’ve had a good run with them.  It really depends on how you organize
> yourself.

Thanks. I guess I'm too disorganized for using them then ;)

--
/Thomas