Amarok

Mark Fraser-2
Now that Amarok 2.9 has finally been released
https://amarok.kde.org/en/node/888 is it worth sticking with this rather
than moving over to Cantata for the LTS release?

Re: Amarok

Aaron Honeycutt-2
We have also been looking at Elisa and Babe but I don't believe a final decision was made. Amarok is still Qt4 though.

On Mar 9, 2018 07:52, "Mark Fraser" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now that Amarok 2.9 has finally been released https://amarok.kde.org/en/node/888 is it worth sticking with this rather than moving over to Cantata for the LTS release?

Re: Amarok

John Reid
My understanding is that 2.9 is a bugfix release, and the next major
release will be using QT5. In the Amarok git repository the kf5 branch
(the qt5/kf5 port) was merged with master on 2018/03/07.

There has been quite a bit of activity on master since :)

Cheers,
John