Announcing the Technical Board members for the 2021-2023 period

Announcing the Technical Board members for the 2021-2023 period

José Antonio Rey-3
Hello all,

On behalf of the Community Council, I would like to announce the new Technical Board Members, who will be holding a seat on the 2021-2023 period. In no particular order, they are:

- Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre (cyphermox)
- Steve Langasek (vorlon)
- Marc Deslauriers (mdeslaur)
- Robie Basak (racb)
- Łukasz Zemczak (sil2100)

Congratulations to all of them, and welcome to the Technical Board. We wish you all the best.

To all members of the Ubuntu Development Team, thank you for your input, and for making this a successful election.

On behalf of the Community Council,
Jose Antonio Rey