Applying for Kubuntu Developer?

José Manuel Santamaría Lema
Hello,

given the low number of people in the team with archive upload permissions, if
it's possible I would like to apply for Kubuntu Developer at some point of the
Artful release cycle.

I would like hear your recommendations about what to read to prepare the
interview, and also a range of dates to open a doodle poll.

Cheers.

Re: Applying for Kubuntu Developer?

Rik Mills-2
Good news.

Stupidly obvious, but I'll say it anyway. Reading meeting logs for
previous developer applications is REALLY helpful.

Rik

On 26/04/17 14:53, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:

> Hello,
>
> given the low number of people in the team with archive upload permissions, if
> it's possible I would like to apply for Kubuntu Developer at some point of the
> Artful release cycle.
>
> I would like hear your recommendations about what to read to prepare the
> interview, and also a range of dates to open a doodle poll.
>
> Cheers.

Re: Applying for Kubuntu Developer?

Rik Mills-2
Are you doing this soon? If not, why not?

:P

On 26/04/17 14:53, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:

> Hello,
>
> given the low number of people in the team with archive upload permissions, if
> it's possible I would like to apply for Kubuntu Developer at some point of the
> Artful release cycle.
>
> I would like hear your recommendations about what to read to prepare the
> interview, and also a range of dates to open a doodle poll.
>
> Cheers.

Re: Applying for Kubuntu Developer?

José Manuel Santamaría Lema
Hi Rik,

El miércoles, 12 de julio de 2017 11:15:21 (CEST) Rik Mills escribió:
> Are you doing this soon? If not, why not?
>
> :P

well, I would like - at least - to get the applications updated, so this way I
would have enough time to write the application page and prepare the interview
properly.

On 17/07/17 14:50, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:

> Hi Rik,
>
> El miércoles, 12 de julio de 2017 11:15:21 (CEST) Rik Mills escribió:
>> Are you doing this soon? If not, why not?
>>
>> :P
>
> well, I would like - at least - to get the applications updated, so this way I
> would have enough time to write the application page and prepare the interview
> properly.

I have no doubt you could do the interview right now, and be ok. :P