Approval of membership

Andrey Ponomarenko
Hi there,

> Your membership is awaiting approval from one of this team's administrators.

Could someone approve this please?

I'd like to write a new article about new hardware database https://snapcraft.io/hw-probe and https://linux-hardware.org/?d=Ubuntu (successor of Smolt project) in the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hardware section of the Wiki.

My Ubuntu One id is linuxhw.

Thanks.

Re: Approval of membership

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
On 2019-09-16 11:11, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>> Your membership is awaiting approval from one of this team's
>> administrators.
>
> Could someone approve this please?

Approve what? Which team have you applied to join?

> I'd like to write a new article about new hardware database
> https://snapcraft.io/hw-probe and
> https://linux-hardware.org/?d=Ubuntu (successor of Smolt project) in
> the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hardware section of the Wiki >
> My Ubuntu One id is linuxhw.

Ok, that's great. In that case I suppose you are talking about your
application to the ~ubuntu-wiki-editors team, but you sent your reminder
to the wrong place. It's the admins of that team you should get in touch
with to speed up the process. Nobody in the docs team can do it.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj