Artful 17.10 RC Images

flocculant
We've got images ready for testing at

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/383/builds

There will be respins at some point (global packages rather than Xubuntu
- as always)

In the meantime the iso's can be tested and reported against.

Cheers

Kev

Re: Artful 17.10 RC Images

flocculant
On 15/10/17 08:54, flocculant wrote:

> We've got images ready for testing at
>
> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/383/builds
>
> There will be respins at some point (global packages rather than
> Xubuntu - as always)
>
> In the meantime the iso's can be tested and reported against.
>
> Cheers
>
> Kev

As people would have either guessed, or more hopefully noticed - we've
had a few respins.

As far as I can tell - what we have now is what will be released unless,
and I quote, "On the other hand, we're also at the point where I won't
accept any fix that isn't of the "this made my friend's computer
literally chant racist slogans and then set itself on fire", so... We
might be done."

thanks for testing

Kev