Associating file types with a wine'd app

Associating file types with a wine'd app

George-170
I have installed irfanview with wine and it works perfectly. I want to
associate jpg files with it but file associations with wine'd apps don't
seem to work.

Any help?

Re: Associating file types with a wine'd app

Stöckert András
2005. 12. 17, szombat keltezéssel 01.52-kor Giorgos ezt írta:
> I have installed irfanview with wine and it works perfectly. I want to
> associate jpg files with it but file associations with wine'd apps don't
> seem to work.
>
> Any help?

Hi

You can probe to write a simple shell script, and associate that to the
jpg files.
An example:
#!/bin/sh
wine /te/phat/to/irfanview.exe &1