Backports Forum "Triage"

Chris Peterman
How should requests be handled on the Backports Request forum? Like I
know someone requested something that was in Dapper, should I go ahead
and say "accepted"? Or check to see if it builds in PBuilder first?
--
Chris Peterman <[hidden email]>

Re: Backports Forum "Triage"

John Dong-2
(1) User files into REQUEST

(2) Knowledgeable user checks over request, that it's in Dapper and nothing crazy (gtk, kernel, GNOME, etc)

(3) Moved into ACCEPTED or DEFERRED/INVALID

A build is attempted... If it succeeds, James Troup is told to add it to the archvies and the thread is moved to CLOSED. Else, DEFERRED/INVALID