Battery status not correct after going into suspend

Battery status not correct after going into suspend

Priyadarsan Roy
I have installed Kubuntu Beezy on my HP nx7010 laptop. I setup my laptop
to go into suspend from Systemsetting -> Laptops & Power. My laptop
successfully goes into Suspend. Very happy to see this :). This was not
working with Hoary. Now I have one more problem the battery monitor does
not show the correct battery status after coming back from suspend. The
Battery indicator always shows zero charge. But it shows plugged in
status when my laptop is on adapter. Has anybody had this problem.

PD