Bionic Beta racing along - testing needed

Bionic Beta racing along - testing needed

The first $6million beta will be available some time in the next few
hours for testing.

This is the first of 2 milestones we are taking part in prior to the
release of 18.04 in April. Being an LTS we'll be supporting this release
for 3 years.

Please help to test this milestone - everyone should be able to do
something to test our milestones.

If you think there's little point in testing - please have a read of

Once the milestone makes it to the ISO tracker - you'll be able to find
it on here

thanks all

xubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]