Quantcast

Bootloader manager from Clear Linux

Marcos Alano
Hi,

Any one studied the clr-boot-manager from Intel's Clear Linux to a possible inclusion with Ubuntu?

Best regards.

Marcos Alano

Re: Bootloader manager from Clear Linux

Marcos Alano
I think on guests and metal, but also on desktops. All systems where can occur problems with boot. Solus is using clr-boot-manager on desktop, so may be we should give a shot.