Bootloader manager from Clear Linux

Marcos Alano
Hi,

Any one studied the clr-boot-manager from Intel's Clear Linux to a possible inclusion with Ubuntu?

Best regards.

Marcos Alano

Re: Bootloader manager from Clear Linux

Marcos Alano
I think on guests and metal, but also on desktops. All systems where can occur problems with boot. Solus is using clr-boot-manager on desktop, so may be we should give a shot.

On 20/04/2017 17:39, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:

> The Clear Linux guys are doing fantastic work on performance, so it's a
> reasonable ask. Is this something you think is interesting only for
> guest images or on the metal too?
>
> Mark
>
> On 20/04/17 02:24, Marcos Alano wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any one studied the clr-boot-manager from Intel's Clear Linux to a
> > possible inclusion with Ubuntu?
> >
> > Best regards.
> >
> > Marcos Alano
> > [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Bootloader manager from Clear Linux

Marcos Alano
How it's going this question? guests seems a resonable start, but
metal is the next logical steps. Would be incredible see desktops
using it because seems a solution capable to hide some complexities...

--
Marcos H. Alano
Linux System Administrator