Breezy Open Office ADDRESS problem

dave s-5
Hi all,

OK I got a problem with OpenOffice 2, Breezy Badger

If you open up a brand new sheet, pick a cell on Sheet1 and enter
=ADDRESS(1; 1; 2; "Sheet2")

It should return something like ... Sheet2.A$1

I get Err:502

This is causing me major problems on a works spreadsheet that used to work AOK
on OpenOffice 1.1. I have contacted the OpenOffice mailing list and they
confirm that all is well with their OpenOffice2.0, the ADDRESS function works
as expected.

I am stuck. Can anyone confirm that the above works or does not work in
Breezy ?

Cheers
Dave

PS the above example is text book from the OpenOffice help pages for ADDRESS

Re: [SOLVED] Breezy Open Office ADDRESS problem

dave s-5
On Sunday 20 November 2005 15:40, dave s wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> OK I got a problem with OpenOffice 2, Breezy Badger
>
> If you open up a brand new sheet, pick a cell on Sheet1 and enter
> =ADDRESS(1; 1; 2; "Sheet2")
>
> It should return something like ... Sheet2.A$1
>
> I get Err:502
>
> This is causing me major problems on a works spreadsheet that used to work
> AOK on OpenOffice 1.1. I have contacted the OpenOffice mailing list and
> they confirm that all is well with their OpenOffice2.0, the ADDRESS
> function works as expected.
>
> I am stuck. Can anyone confirm that the above works or does not work in
> Breezy ?
>
> Cheers
> Dave
>
> PS the above example is text book from the OpenOffice help pages for
> ADDRESS

Its not in the OpenOffice help pages, Its not Googlable BUT it is in the
function wizard :) !!

ADDRESS(row;col;ABS;A1;sheet)

Yep looks like a new option for ADDRESS, added it & all is well.

Dave