CD wont play properly

Wade Smart-2
My wife got me a few movies from Netfilx. They play fine.
Then she got me a tv series that Im watching - you can only
hear thebackground music and sound effects. You can just
barely hear the dialog. I use VLC though Ive tried a few others.
They play on VLC on my wifes Windows computer (unfortunately).
Any suggestions to things I can try?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

Re: CD wont play properly

Liam Proven
On Fri, 4 May 2018 at 17:52, Wade Smart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any suggestions to things I can try?

VLC certainly plays most things in my experience.

I do not have Netflix. I live in a country where streaming from free sites
is legal.

If you can view it in a browser, try real Google Chrome (*not* Chromium,
which is not the same thing.)

Email: [hidden email] • Google Mail/Hangouts/Plus: [hidden email]
Twitter/Facebook/Flickr: lproven • Skype/LinkedIn: liamproven
UK: +44 7939-087884 • ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053