Call for Podbird v0.8 Translations

Nekhelesh Ramananthan
Hello all,

We are finally ready to release Podbird v0.8 which comes with a huge array of features (playlist support, ubuntu-download-manager support, refreshed look etc). We would appreciate it a lot if you could take the time to translate it to your language. If all goes well and no other bugs are found, we will like to push out the update in 1 week's time.

You can find the translations page at https://translations.launchpad.net/podbird. If you have any questions, please do let me know. I'd be happy to clear them up.

Thanks a lot in advance. Happy Translating!

Cheers,
Podbird Team

Re: Call for Podbird v0.8 Translations

Hannie Dumoleyn
Hello,
I have finished the Dutch translation. I have a question: #49 Make as unheard. Shouldn't that be Mark as unheard?
Hannie
Ubuntu Dutch Translators

#49 Make as unheard

Yes that should be "mark as unheard". The code was updated but it seems the pot file is not up to date. Thanks for the headsup. The pot file will be updated by tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Nekhelesh

Re: Call for Podbird v0.8 Translations

Mike Sheldon
On Mon, 2016-12-12 at 19:56 +0530, Nekhelesh Ramananthan wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Hannie Dumoleyn <lafeber-dumoleyn2@z
> onnet.nl> wrote:
> > #49 Make as unheard
> Yes that should be "mark as unheard". The code was updated but it
> seems the pot file is not up to date. Thanks for the headsup. The pot
> file will be updated by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for spotting that Hannie, the pot file has been updated now, so
that string (and a couple of others) should be fixed :)

Cheers,
 Mike