Quantcast

Can mount cifs share

Carlos Baptista
Hi all,

I am trying to access a cifs share but I always have the same error:

#sudo mount -o username=teste,uid=teste,gid=teste // zfs02 / images / mnt
#mount error (13): Permission denied
#Refer to the mount.cifs (8) manual page (eg man mount.cifs)

I've tried several options, domain=dominio, noperm, username=domain\\teste, all with the same result.
If I use the dolphin to access I have no problems.

I have more cifs mounts on this machine with no problems. This cifs share is an solaris samba share.

Kubuntu 16.10

Kernel 4.8.0-42-generic

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks
Carlos Baptista

Re: Can mount cifs share

pierre jocelyn andre
[global]
workgroup = DDL3

wins support = yes
[eao23]
comment = Documentation Samba Server
path=/home/place23e24/Desktop/Working_directory
guest only = Yes
guest ok = yes
available = yes
browsable = yes