Can not access unity api doc any more on developer.ubuntu.com

Can not access unity api doc any more on developer.ubuntu.com

Khurshid Alam
Hello Developers,

After new design of the website I can not access any of the api doc for indicators and messaging menu. For example,

now gives 404. :/

Note, here "13.10" is just an number in link, nothing else. There is 14.04 and 16.04 but all used to redirect to 13.10, because api got changed during quantal cycle and since then api doesn't change.

Same thing happens for unity-scopes api-doc as well.

Doc team's Gunnar pointed me towards this:

But it didn't help.

Did those api doc was removed by mistake?
If developer.ubuntu.com can not host those, then Read-the-docs would be more proper place.

Thank You.

Re: Can not access unity api doc any more on developer.ubuntu.com

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
On 2017-10-16 15:59, Khurshid Alam wrote:
> Doc team's Gunnar pointed me towards this:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-community-team/2017-October/001567.html
>
> But it didn't help.

Right. As I wrote on the ubuntu-desktop list, that pointer was a mistake.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj