Can not see network computers

Pedro Santos-2
When I try to access to network servers, with Ubuntu 5.10, always
receive a request to enter my username, password and domain for
authentication.
I can not see my network computers, only appears the "Windows Network"
icon. The only way to access a network computer is to enter his path.
With Ubuntu 5.04 this does not happens. Can anyone help me to solve
this?

Thanks
Pedro Santos

Re: Can not see network computers

chrisccoulson

See the thread:
> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=80628
for information about how to solve this.  You need to be sure your
workgourp is set up correctly and you can either set up a Samba
password or change the Samba configurtion file as described to change
the security to share rather than the default of user.

--
sphillips53