Canada Openstack day 22 November

Aymen Frikha
Hello Ubuntu Canada!

We are glad to invite you to Openstack Canada Day on 22th November at Notman House. A unique place to discuss and share with the OpenStack community as well as meet experts in Canada! We are expecting 200 people from across the country for this day-long event of technical talks. OpenStack Days bring together hundreds of IT executives, cloud operators and technology providers to discuss cloud computing and learn about OpenStack.

The talks will be organized according to attendee groups: New Users (how-tos, testimonials) and Fans (deep technical content).

You are also invited to submit your ideas and presentation proposals via this form.

Images intégrées 1

Visit our website for more informations: openstackca.org

See you there !!!
--

Aymen Frikha

Cloud Consultant