Canonical's Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board.

Canonical's Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board.

Gerry Boland
Hi all,
I wish to announce that I am passing on the position of Canonical's
Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board to my colleagues:
- Alan Pope (popey) - [hidden email]
- Martin Wimpress (Wimpress/flexiondotorg) - [hidden email]

My responsibilities in Canonical have moved further from desktop and
KDE/Qt, and I found I had little time to contribute here.

Alan and Martin are in a far better suited to liaising with the KDE
community and had already picked up lots of the slack.

I hope you'll give them the same warm welcome as I received!
Thanks all
-Gerry

Re: Canonical's Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board.

Valorie Zimmerman
Ah Gerry, I was hoping to see you at Akademy in a bit over a week!
Popey or Wimpress, are either of you planning to be there?

Valorie

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 7:41 AM, Gerry Boland
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I wish to announce that I am passing on the position of Canonical's
> Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board to my colleagues:
> - Alan Pope (popey) - [hidden email]
> - Martin Wimpress (Wimpress/flexiondotorg) - [hidden email]
>
> My responsibilities in Canonical have moved further from desktop and
> KDE/Qt, and I found I had little time to contribute here.
>
> Alan and Martin are in a far better suited to liaising with the KDE
> community and had already picked up lots of the slack.
>
> I hope you'll give them the same warm welcome as I received!
> Thanks all
> -Gerry

http://about.me/valoriez

Re: Canonical's Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board.

Alan Pope-4
Hi

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 at 16:32, Valorie Zimmerman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ah Gerry, I was hoping to see you at Akademy in a bit over a week!
Popey or Wimpress, are either of you planning to be there?

Yes. With a last minute bit of negotiation, I will be at Akademy from Friday to Tuesday. :)

Alan Pope
Community Advocate

Canonical - Ubuntu Engineering and Services
+44 (0) 7973 620 164
[hidden email]
http://ubuntu.com/

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Alan Pope <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 at 16:32, Valorie Zimmerman
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Ah Gerry, I was hoping to see you at Akademy in a bit over a week!
>> Popey or Wimpress, are either of you planning to be there?
>

> Yes. With a last minute bit of negotiation, I will be at Akademy from Friday
> to Tuesday. :)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Alan Pope
> Community Advocate

Yay Popey! We shall meet up!

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez

Re: Canonical's Point of Contact on KDE's Advisory Board.

Alan Pope-4
Hi

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018, 13:29 Valorie Zimmerman, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yay Popey! We shall meet up!

Love to. Feel free to ping me off list (telegram / WhatsApp / IRC all work) when you're about and we can meet up.

Same goes for anyone else going of course :)

Cheers,
Al.