Changing cursor in 20.04.1

ubuntu-users mailing list

Really trivial, and I should be able to resolve it. I can choose different cursor themes in Tweak, but when I move off the Tweak window onto another window, it simply shows the default cursors again. I've downloaded and extracted a couple of other sets from gnome-look, chosen them in Tweak, but with the same result.

I really hate that Victorian pointing hand! Obviously missing something here, if only I could work out what!

TIA

Dianne

Re: Changing cursor in 20.04.1

Chris Luck-2
On 02/10/2020 12:21, REUBY Dianne via ubuntu-users wrote:

> Really trivial, and I should be able to resolve it. I can choose
> different cursor themes in Tweak, but when I move off the Tweak
> window onto another window, it simply shows the default cursors
> again. I've downloaded and extracted a couple of other sets from
> gnome-look, chosen them in Tweak, but with the same result.
>
> I really hate that Victorian pointing hand! Obviously missing
> something here, if only I could work out what!
>
> TIA
>
> Dianne

Logout and Login (or reboot).

Chris luck