Quantcast

Chris O.T.

LP

Chris O.T.

LP
I sent this with Blind Carbon Copy in an effort to not have a giant mail list published.
I will try to make this cause "Protect Canadians" go Viral.

I feel a Strong sense of Duty to protect my Country and it's people.
People in Canada are needlessly going Hungry already!, so lets increase taxes ??
Please sign and pass it on if you feel it's important.
http://www.unplugwynne.com/petition/
Chris.

LP

Re: Chris O.T.

LP
I have been told this site is rude and nasty, my Young Daughter confirmed it.
If it offends anyone, I am Truly sorry.
I just don't think that way, I did not see any hidden messages.
I took it to mean unplug someone who is harming Canadians.
All I saw was,. "People in Canada are needlessly going Hungry already!, so lets increase taxes ??
Sign a petition to stop another tax increase".
I still think increasing taxes is a mistake.

LP