Cleaning up nautilus-cd-burner for new write

Cleaning up nautilus-cd-burner for new write

Julio Biason
Hi there!

I saw something strange with my Nautilus CDBurner today. I wrote a CD
with some photos and everything went fine. After that, the next CD I
tried to write already shown the previous files, so I selected them
all and sent them to trash, so I could put the new files. But now
Nautilus complains that the CD is too small because it is adding the
size of the previous burn with the new one.

Here, a screenshot of the weirdness: http://slowhome.org/images/wrong_size.png

Any ideas?
--
Julio Biason <[hidden email]>