Coming up: KC elections - #VolunteerOpportunity

Coming up: KC elections - #VolunteerOpportunity

Valorie Zimmerman
Some terms end in September and we need the call for nominations at least two months before. Who would like to run this election?

Myriam, Simon and I will all expire September 1, 2020 so none of us can do this unless we're retiring.

All the best,

Valorie

Re: [Kubuntu-council] Coming up: KC elections - #VolunteerOpportunity

Rick Timmis-3
Hello Folks

I will pick this up and run the announcements and election process.

I'll need some help of course, and will reach out where appropriate.

Thanks
Rick