Complete and updated often sources.list

JuanMa-2
I'm guessing this has been asked a lot, but I haven't seen it posted
since I joined the list.

Where can I find the most complete and updated often sources.list?

I'm looking for one that has at least the following:

Wine
Open Office(latest)
MPlayer
Windows Codecs
Fonts
P2P
Firefox
Thunderbird
Gimp
Video Editing

etc., etc.

Thank you.

Take care.

--
JuanMa

Re: Complete and updated often sources.list

Dennis Kaarsemaker
On zo, 2006-01-22 at 05:59 -0400, JuanMa wrote:

> Wine

Ubuntu multiverse, or the wine site

> Open Office(latest)

Doko's experimental packages

> MPlayer

Ubuntu multiverse

> Windows Codecs

Cipherfunk, plf

> Fonts

Ubuntu main/multiverse (msttcorefonts)

> P2P

Ubuntu universe

> Firefox
> Thunderbird

Ubuntu main (if ou want 1.5 on breezy: compile by hand)

> Gimp
> Video Editing

Ubuntu main/universe.

For sources.list lines for these repositories, look at
ubuntulinux.nl/source-o-matic
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntu.com

Re: Complete and updated often sources.list

Joyce Markoll
JuanMa a écrit :

> I'm guessing this has been asked a lot, but I haven't seen it posted
> since I joined the list.
>
> Where can I find the most complete and updated often sources.list?
>
> I'm looking for one that has at least the following:
>
> Wine
> Open Office(latest)
> MPlayer
> Windows Codecs
> Fonts
> P2P
> Firefox
> Thunderbird
> Gimp
> Video Editing
>
> etc., etc.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Take care.
The most complete sources.list generator I know is a self-made one:
http://ubuntu.ttoine.net/sourcelist.html

The Orcaware is not in. You'd better build it little by little according
to your needs, and comment the ones you don't need once the required
soft in the box, to keep the system stable as long as possible.
Best greetings, Joyce Markoll.