Contact wanted

Bela Yorke

Hi All,

I am an Ubuntu 16.04 user and a bit old (85) not very clever. I am looking for a contact to develop relationship for mutual help and understanding for the use of Ubuntu and the occasional difficulty one does come across with.

Would be most grateful for a willing contact that is prepared to help an old fellow in London like me.

Kindest regards

Bela Yorke    [hidden email]

Re: Contact wanted

Ken D'Ambrosio
Greetings and salutations, sir!  Welcome to the wonderful world of
Unix/Linux/Ubuntu -- and all the joys and pitfalls therein.  I think
instead of a single contact, this list might be better able to serve
you; there's a huge chunk of talented folk here that do their best to
try to help each other out.

Is there anything in particular that's got you writing that we might try
to help you out with today?

Best from the states,

-Ken

On 2017-11-07 07:15, Bela Yorke wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am an Ubuntu 16.04 user and a bit old (85) not very clever. I am
> looking for a contact to develop relationship for mutual help and
> understanding for the use of Ubuntu and the occasional difficulty one
> does come across with.
>
> Would be most grateful for a willing contact that is prepared to help
> an old fellow in London like me.
>
> Kindest regards
>
> Bela Yorke    [hidden email]

Re: Contact wanted

Kevin O'Gorman
Greetings.  I'm a 74-year-old computer geek of long standing.  And while I'm willing to help where I can, often the best results will come from Ken's advice: use the list.

That said, feel free to contact me directly, but be aware I'm on California time. I'm using mostly 16.04 Ubuntu and Xubuntu on my 6 machines, and used Unix at home from around 1985 until switching to Linux around 1992.

On 2017-11-07 07:15, Bela Yorke wrote:
Hi All,

I am an Ubuntu 16.04 user and a bit old (85) not very clever. I am
looking for a contact to develop relationship for mutual help and
understanding for the use of Ubuntu and the occasional difficulty one
does come across with.

Would be most grateful for a willing contact that is prepared to help
an old fellow in London like me.

Kindest regards

Bela Yorke    [hidden email]

Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */