Correction of typo and question

Shane Roberts
Hello All,

I have a very minor correction, but not the privileges to correct it.
Edit as follows...

On this
<a-href="https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick/pre">page</a>
under the subheading...

The flash hardware

2. Can't format <snip> "This link can help you find /it/ there is a
hardware problem"

should read

"This link can help you find /if/ there is a hardware problem"

QUESTION:  I was on what I believe was an FAQ page and the most recent
contributor used "U" instead of the acceptable 'you'.
Being new here,  how would I go about suggesting the author needs to
write out their words?

Thank you,
Shane

Re: Correction of typo and question

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
On 2021-01-23 03:36, Shane Roberts wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I have a very minor correction, but not the privileges to correct it.
> Edit as follows...
>
> On this
> <a-href="https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/FromUSBStick/pre">page</a>
> under the subheading...
>
> The flash hardware
>
> 2. Can't format <snip> "This link can help you find /it/ there is a
> hardware problem"
>
> should read
>
> "This link can help you find /if/ there is a hardware problem"

Fixed. "find it" => "find out if"

Thank you!

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson