Ctrl+Alt + arrow keys

Gary J. Kirkpatrick
The shortcut Ctrl+Alt + arrow keys allows you to move in the workspaces.  At least it did for me until just now.Ctrl+Alt + arrow keys allows you to move in the workspaces.

A comment in askubuntu states it no longer works in Ubuntu 16.04.  Another comment suggested adding Compiz and working on it from there.

Any thoughts?

Re: Ctrl+Alt + arrow keys

Phil Dobbin
On 01/12/17 06:20, Gary J. Kirkpatrick wrote:

> The shortcut Ctrl+Alt + |arrow keys| allows you to move in the
> workspaces.  At least it did for me until just now.Ctrl+Alt + arrow keys
> allows you to move in the workspaces.
>
> A comment in askubuntu states it no longer works in Ubuntu 16.04.
> Another comment suggested adding Compiz and working on it from there.
>
> Any thoughts?

Still works for me on 16.04.3

Cheers,

  Phil.

--
an infinite number of monkeys typing into GNU emacs would never make a
good program