Digging into testing bionic

Willem Hobers
So, you may have noticed that I'm doing some testing of bionic, as requested :-).... Which leads to me asking all kind of questions in #xubuntu-devel, and launchpad. I hope I'm not keeping you from more useful tasks. Is so, please tell me.

Anyway: now that I'm digging into testing bionic, I'm also digging into xubuntu and linux a bit deeper. As a result I have found the logs. And even opened a few.

In those logs, I see things that, with my little knowledge about the inner workings of Linux and xubuntu, I would deem to be problems, errors, messages which seem to point to real problems, even though bionic is running smoothly.

My question is: would it be worth your time if I'd trawl through the log files and report anything suspicious (to my untrained eye) on #xubuntu-devel? Or would that be utterly pointless, and a waist of your time?

Trying to help where I can,

xubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]