Disable File Checking Boot Parameter

ola

Disable File Checking Boot Parameter

ola
Hello

I need to boot a Ubuntu LiveUSB multiple times a day. Each time, I have
to remove the "maybe-ubiquity" from the kernel parameters and the side
effect is that I would not be able to skip the .deb files check which
lasted quite long for each boot (Pressing Ctrl-C does nothing). Is there
a boot parameter I can pass to disable this checking?

Thanks

Re: Disable File Checking Boot Parameter

Oliver Grawert
hi,
Am Dienstag, den 08.12.2020, 12:23 +0000 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hello
>
> I need to boot a Ubuntu LiveUSB multiple times a day. Each time, I
> have
> to remove the "maybe-ubiquity" from the kernel parameters and the
> side
> effect is that I would not be able to skip the .deb files check
> which
> lasted quite long for each boot (Pressing Ctrl-C does nothing). Is
> there
> a boot parameter I can pass to disable this checking?

i think you look for "fsck.mode=skip" ... (it works on -server, not
sure if it is also respected on -desktop isos)

ciao
        oli