Disco Dingo (19.04) Final Freeze - is it available?

Disco Dingo (19.04) Final Freeze - is it available?

Ian Bruntlett
Hi,

Are the above isos available for testing yet - and where are they? Was hoping to test it this morning but I haven't heard a peep so far.

BW,

Ian

Re: Disco Dingo (19.04) Final Freeze - is it available?

David-4
Ian,
 Download links and instructions on how to use the QA tracker have
been posted on the community discourse site

https://community.ubuntu.com/t/disco-disco-19-04-release-candidate-testing/10570

David

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 at 11:37, Ian Bruntlett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are the above isos available for testing yet - and where are they? Was hoping to test it this morning but I haven't heard a peep so far.
>
> BW,
>

> Ian
>
> --
> -- ACCU - Professionalism in programming - http://www.accu.org
> -- My writing - https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/
> -- Free Software page - https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software

Re: Disco Dingo (19.04) Final Freeze - is it available?

Simon Quigley-2
On 4/13/19 1:26 PM, Ian Bruntlett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are the above isos available for testing yet - and where are they? Was
> hoping to test it this morning but I haven't heard a peep so far.

I announced this a day before you said something here, check your spam ;)

--
Simon Quigley
[hidden email]