Disposable email provider domains - Was: Censorship and old less

Disposable email provider domains - Was: Censorship and old less

ubuntu-users mailing list
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 19:18:24 +1000, Jared Norris wrote:
>Your friendly moderation team representative here.
>
>I think we can all agree this thread is probably not on topic or using
>suitable language and appropriate action was taken at the time. To
>that end if we can all please stop this thread and move on to more
>relevant topics that would be great.
>
>As always, the moderation team can be reached at
>[hidden email] if you want to discuss any issues.

Hi,

this list
https://gist.github.com/lcherone/c7420b2721dc1a6169e4251801a29b21
of disposable email provider domains contains the OP's https://cock.li/
address. IMO addresses from this or a similar, perhaps more up to date
list, should be banned from mailing lists by default.

Regards,
Ralf

Re: Disposable email provider domains - Was: Censorship and old less

Jared Norris
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 at 19:47, Ralf Mardorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 19:18:24 +1000, Jared Norris wrote:
>Your friendly moderation team representative here.
>
>I think we can all agree this thread is probably not on topic or using
>suitable language and appropriate action was taken at the time. To
>that end if we can all please stop this thread and move on to more
>relevant topics that would be great.
>
>As always, the moderation team can be reached at
>[hidden email] if you want to discuss any issues.

Hi,

this list
https://gist.github.com/lcherone/c7420b2721dc1a6169e4251801a29b21
of disposable email provider domains contains the OP's https://cock.li/
address. IMO addresses from this or a similar, perhaps more up to date
list, should be banned from mailing lists by default.

Regards,
Ralf

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for the suggestion, seems reasonable to me. I've forwarded it on to the appropriate Ubuntu support team (as opposed to us volunteer moderators) as a suggestion.

Regards,

Jared Norris