DocTeam page edit request

mh-dixon
Hi.

I should appreciate some explanation as to the disappearance of

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam?action=info
the last entry on the page history reads -

69 2013-11-02 23:59:43 0 to previous wafialmasry

Martin
mh-dixon

Re: DocTeam page edit request

Jared Norris

On 3 November 2013 17:20, Martin Dixon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi.

I should appreciate some explanation as to the disappearance of

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam?action=info
the last entry on the page history reads -

69 2013-11-02 23:59:43 0 to previous wafialmasry

Martin
mh-dixon

No idea what happened there or who wafialmasry is (launchpad shows it as a deactivated account [1]. I've taken the liberty of reverting it back to the version before that occurred. It could have just been accidental, but either way it should be fixed.

Re: DocTeam page edit request

mh-dixon
Hi Jared.

Many thanks.
I had reached the point of suspecting clandestine activity, and had secured all other copies elsewhere.
Further advice would be appreciated as no reason was given on the log - perhaps I should learn from that mistake.
Regards, Martin