Docs?

Bill Vance

Are there any "HowTos"/manuals/tutorials/ebooks/etc specifically
for dealing with 16.04?  Also, What about new/old Plasma issues?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Re: Docs?

J. L.-2
On 16.01.2018 17:06, Bill Vance wrote:

> Are there any "HowTos"/manuals/tutorials/ebooks/etc specifically
> for dealing with 16.04?  Also, What about new/old Plasma issues?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bill

Yes there are!

=> http://www.giyf.com/
=> http://www.gidf.de/
=> http://bfy.tw/G4n6

SCNR! ;-)

Re: Docs?

Clay Weber-2
On Tue, January 16, 2018 12:39 pm, J. L. wrote:

> On 16.01.2018 17:06, Bill Vance wrote:
>

>> Are there any "HowTos"/manuals/tutorials/ebooks/etc specifically
>> for dealing with 16.04?  Also, What about new/old Plasma issues?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> Bill
>>

> Yes there are!
>

> => http://www.giyf.com/
> => http://www.gidf.de/
> => http://bfy.tw/G4n6
>

> SCNR! ;-)

Ignore the lame foolishness above :(

The main documentation can be found here:
https://kubuntu.org/support/

As most things about Kubuntu are Plasma related, KDE's wiki is also very
valuable
https://userbase.kde.org

As to common issues, I think good places to start would be Kubuntu's forum
https://www.kubuntuforums.net
and KDE's forum
https://forum.kde.org

Clay Weber