Dolphin Cannot Find

Anthony Stevens
Recently, when I try to find a file or folder with Dolphin, it instantly responds with nothing found.

I tried using Kfind but it immediately pushes my system to 40% to 60% usage and still takes forever to find a file.

My system consists of an AMD 8 core processor, 16Gb of RAM, Kubuntu 18.04 and all current patches and updates.

I've looked on various forums and no one seems to be experiencing the exact same issue.

Any suggestions?

--
Anthony Stevens
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler