Edubuntu website lacks links to download

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Edubuntu website lacks links to download

Corey Burger
The edubuntu website currently lacks a link to download edubuntu. This
should be fixed.

Corey

--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

download

felixngalla

hi all,
Can some repair the link to download at the Edubuntu web-page.Thank alot
in advance.

--
Kongyuy Felix Ngalla
Coordinator of Njahbi
C/o Revamp
Rosengatenstr.1
CH.8037 Zurich
Tel+41 0774210102
www.njahbi.org

























--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: download

Oliver Grawert
hi,
Am Sonntag, den 28.05.2006, 12:09 +0200 schrieb [hidden email]:
> hi all,
> Can some repair the link to download at the Edubuntu web-page.Thank alot
> in advance.
whats broken with it ?
http://www.edubuntu.org/Download 
points you to http://releases.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/5.10/
which is the current stable release we offer.

ciao
        oli

--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel

signature.asc (198 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I got it thanks

felixngalla


Thanks alot,I got it.


ciao
felix.

www.njahbi.org

























--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: download

Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
In reply to this post by felixngalla
Hi Felix

On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 12:09 +0200, [hidden email] wrote:
> Can some repair the link to download at the Edubuntu web-page.Thank alot
> in advance.

We had a problem where the link to the downloads page got unpublished
(thanks Corey for pointing that out). What did you see wrong with it?
Was the link missing, or did you find that it points to the wrong
location?

Edubuntu 5.10 is still the current release, so as Oli said, it's the
correct download location to point to.

-Jonathan


--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: download

Jordan Mantha
In reply to this post by Oliver Grawert
I'm not sure if you guys/gals would care but as a dev I kinda like
seeing a link to the dev version too. Maybe an "Edubuntu Development
Releases" that could link to the Flights and RC, etc. ? Perhaps it isn't
a great idea but I always like at least seeing what a project has for
development releases. Even if I download the stable release I can still
see that the project is active, which is always reassuring.

-Jordan

Oliver Grawert wrote:

> hi,
> Am Sonntag, den 28.05.2006, 12:09 +0200 schrieb [hidden email]:
>> hi all,
>> Can some repair the link to download at the Edubuntu web-page.Thank alot
>> in advance.
> whats broken with it ?
> http://www.edubuntu.org/Download 
> points you to http://releases.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/5.10/
> which is the current stable release we offer.
>
> ciao
> oli
>

--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: download

Oliver Grawert
hi,
Am Sonntag, den 28.05.2006, 09:47 -0700 schrieb Jordan Mantha:
> I'm not sure if you guys/gals would care but as a dev I kinda like
> seeing a link to the dev version too. Maybe an "Edubuntu Development
> Releases" that could link to the Flights and RC, etc. ? Perhaps it isn't
> a great idea but I always like at least seeing what a project has for
> development releases. Even if I download the stable release I can still
> see that the project is active, which is always reassuring.
indeed, that would be nice.

ciao
        oli

--
edubuntu-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/edubuntu-devel

signature.asc (198 bytes) Download Attachment