Farewell Gutsy

Stefan Bader-2
After the Jaunty has been officially released it is time to say goodbye to old
pal Gutsy as it is now no longer in official support. The kernel tree will be
moved to the archive soon.

Stefan

--

When all other means of communication fail, try words!

Re: Farewell Gutsy

Amit Kucheria-6
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 05:52:57PM +0200, Stefan Bader wrote:
> After the Jaunty has been officially released it is time to say goodbye to old
> pal Gutsy as it is now no longer in official support. The kernel tree will be
> moved to the archive soon.

Gutsy was my first Ubuntu distro. *sniffing*