Quantcast

Fedora linux (x86_64) on UCY Library mirror

Fedora linux (x86_64) on UCY Library mirror

Library, UCY mirror
Greetings all,

Just to let you know, fedora linux (x86_64) was added to the mix @
mirror.library.ucy.ac.cy

Cheers,

ep

Re: Fedora linux (x86_64) on UCY Library mirror

Thrasos Nerantzis-2
Thanks, Good to know.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Library, UCY mirror <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings all,

Just to let you know, fedora linux (x86_64) was added to the mix @ mirror.library.ucy.ac.cy

Cheers,

ep

Re: Fedora linux (x86_64) on UCY Library mirror

Library, UCY mirror
I can make no promises. First we 'll see how traffic shapes after summer holidays, and then see space availability.

Was planning to add ubuntu updates *if* possible to mirror specific architectures.

Got any statistics on debian usage in CY ?

Cheers.