Final Call for Councillor Appointment Poll

Final Call for Councillor Appointment Poll

Rick Timmis-3
Hello Everyone

The Launchpad Poll for reappointment of Myriam Schweingruber, Valorie Zimmerman, and Simon Quigley to the Kubuntu Council ends on Aug 30th.

If you have not done so already please do take a moment to cast your vote.

I shall announce the results, on or before EOD on September 1st

--
Best Wishes

Rick

For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my website.

       ricktimmis.com

Re: Final Call for Councillor Appointment Poll

Mitch Golden
When I get to the poll page there is nothing to click, just a table with
the two choices.

   - Mitch Golden

On 8/28/20 4:57 AM, Rick Timmis wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> The Launchpad Poll for reappointment of Myriam Schweingruber, Valorie
> Zimmerman, and Simon Quigley to the Kubuntu Council ends on Aug 30th.
>
> If you have not done so already please do take a moment to cast your vote.
>
> https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/+polls
>
> I shall announce the results, on or before EOD on September 1st
>
> --
> Best Wishes
>
> Rick
> *
> *
> */For additional info, social, blog and contact details drop by my
> website./*
>
> *ricktimmis.com* <http://www.ricktimmis.com>

Re: Final Call for Councillor Appointment Poll

Rik Mills-2
On 28/08/2020 12:05, Mitch Golden wrote:
> When I get to the poll page there is nothing to click, just a table with
> the two choices.
>
>   - Mitch Golden

Only Kubuntu Members will be able to vote.