Final final FINAL Bionic RC images are available for testing

Final final FINAL Bionic RC images are available for testing

Valorie Zimmerman
Final -- we hope! Test the heck out of this, folks.

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/389/builds <--- only
test results reported on the tracker count! And please file bugs if
necessary. There probably isn't time to fix anything but critical
bugs, but we can definitely make the installer better by. 18.04.1, so
bug reports are still really valuable.

Thanks again,

Valorie

PS: the sooner we finish our testing and report the images ready, the
sooner the 18.04 release can happen tomorrow. So test, test, test!

--
http://about.me/valoriez