First Ubuntu Algorithm Classes

bdfhjk

I am pleased to announce the first classes about usage of algorithms in programming.

It will be held on April 13 at 19:00 UTC +2 [Check time in your town[1]]. I decided to say some words about the easiest and most efficient algorithms, usefull in many areas. Also, I will make introduction to a rather difficult, but very interesting topic – artificial intelligence and its practical usage in many programs.

Topics:
How to use a binary search to speed up common actions
Search and compare using standard hashing
The simplest use of artificial intelligence in your program

If You have any interesting topic, which I could take in next classes, please write it as comment to post on my blog [2]

Thanks,

Marek Bardoński

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Algorithm+Classes&iso=20120413T19&p1=262&ah=1

[2] http://bdfhjk.blog.pl/

Re: First Ubuntu Algorithm Classes

bdfhjk

W dniu 3 kwietnia 2012 13:13 użytkownik bdfhjk <[hidden email]> napisał:

[...]

I forgot to mention, that classes will be on freenode IRC chat, channel #ubuntu-meeting

Marek Bardoński